Sunday, December 16, 2007

My Coffee Table Books of Fine Art Male Nudes




I have a new series of coffee table photo books of fine art male nudes available on Amazon.com .

I have photographed male models for well over 20 years. My style is athletic male nudity, as well as artistic male expression.

My work is full frontal male nude. However, I also have a small collection of models in underwear, swimwear or posed with non genitalia showing.

Some of my more well know models include Dean Marquez, Orion Cross, Lazlo Cross, Jon Frederick, Josh Catchings, Ang Lei, David Nick Wasson, Damian Black, Dylan Jordan, Dylan Skylar, James Townsend, JD Lee, Jason North, Caspian, Travis Pinelli, Maximilliano Pfeiffer, Tristan Dempsey, Camden DeMarko, Christian Hunt, Tony Quin, Chris Carter, Jayden Holloway, Christopher Steal, Jack London, Zoli, Zen Takai, Mark Lance, Divine, Thorn, Zackary Summit, Matt Kinney, Dominik.

Male models in the books are of a variety of ethnics - Caucasian, African American, Asian, Hispanic... from the US, UK, Israel, France, Italy, Croatia, Russia, Poland, Hungary, Bolivia, Colombia. These are original photo shoots by Nick Baer in Hollywood, CA.

My primary influence is Edweard Muybridge and his inventive Human Locomotion studies from the 1880s. I have also been moderately influenced by Robert Mapplethorpe and Annie Leibovitz, as well as daVinci.

I am adding all of my photos in book form. You will find my B&W work from the 1980s, individual model portfolios from recent years, as well as thematic compilations of artistic or athletic styles.

Most of the models also appear in my artistic and athletic fine art male nude DVDs, which are also on Amazon.com DVDs. These DVDs include video of strip photo shoots, athletic and artistic posing, receiving massage while nude, and showering. Some DVDs include models at the beach in Speedo.

No comments: